Day 2

Well what funny times we find ourselves in. I've gone from being really busy, travelling here, there and everywhere, to having a clear diary. The only things left to do are from my wife's "wish list" and I'm running out of excuses fast!

With Freemasonry suspended, my inbox is pretty empty, well when I say pretty empty, I mean completely empty. We've done our best to keep the West Wales website up to date with the latest Government Guidance, but I am sure that we're all sitting at home watching the television, so no one is short of guidance, quite the reverse. All we have to do is make sure we follow it and keep our fingers crossed that the situation improves.

We haven't made any firm decisions about when and where to reschedule the events which we have had to postpone. I think the time for that will be when the situation is a bit clearer. If you're one of the lucky ones who has received an appointment or promotion in Provincial Grand Lodge, your new rank will be effective from Tuesday 30th June 2020 and I hope to be able to invest you all in the Autumn.

Those of you who are on Twitter have been having fun with the #TimetoToast initiative from UGLE. We have been raising a glass (or mug) at 9pm every day, to the hard working staff in the NHS and other key services, as well as to Absent Brethren.

Stay safe and look after each other,

James

Comments

  1. I also said B. However, there was no laughter in my case as the only person in the house is my wife. The blog is a great idea and I will put a link on Facebook.
    Dirk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dirk - I've decided it's quite theraputic.

      Delete
  2. All this free time now to catch up on DIY tasks - as I said to my wife, just because you've asked to me to something, I dont need reminding every 6 months! Great blog idea - DSW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David - I have over a decade's worth of unsed and unseen photos and material, so hopefully I can mix up, up to date information, with some blasts from the past.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk - World Leader and Freemason